Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Infanticide

When I was expecting my son 21 years ago, I was extremely ill. The illness was pregnancy related. I was told that the only way to avoid it was abortion. Well, thank God I didn't have an abortion. My son is 21 years old and healthy today...and sometimes I think of the doctor mentioning abortion to me and I just cringe that he could even recommend it. That is one of the reasons this video is so horrific. It will be hard to watch, but please watch it to the end. If there were no other reason to vote for McCain than to keep Obama out of the White House, this would be sufficient.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=VIdbYjmbFzo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi LuAnne from Katie on OB. This post reminded me of when we first got pregnant with Eden. We went for our first prenatal appointment in China and the first question asked was "do you want the baby?" - asked real casually as if it's the most normal question to ask a pregnant woman. I was so shocked that anyone would even ask such a thing!

Hey, I mentioned you recently on my blog. You should check it out. ;)

LuAnne said...

Hey Katie, thanks for stopping by!! It is truly amazing that health professionals would even consider aborting, let alone offer or encourage it!! And just think what a blessing you'd be missing with that sweet little girl!!

I'm heading over to your blog right now to check it out. =D