Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Video Portrait of Obama

The office of the President of the United States is an important one. We are heading into a long season of campaigning by the two presumptive nominees. They both have problems. McCain is not as conservative as I or many others would like. But what about the alternative? Barack Obama has seemed to incite almost hysterical followers, claiming hope and change. Yes, I do believe he will bring change to America, but not the kind his followers think he means! I found this vidoe very interesting. Do we really want Barack Obama in the White House? Not me!

http://www.eyeblast.tv/Public/Video.aspx?rsrcID=2036

2 comments:

Phyllis Blickensderfer said...

Thanks for sharing the link. Yes, I'm passing it along. There is information here not covered in our national media that voters need to know. Appreciated!

Anonymous said...

There is a 3rd choice that we, as Christians, may take. His name is Chuck Baldwin and he is with the Constitution Party. He is/was a Baptist preacher in FL I believe. Take a look at this link http://www.constitutionparty.com/party_platform.php